How do I submit my entry?
To submit your entry you need to first register.Â To join, please click â€śRegisterâ€ť in the sidebar under â€śLoginâ€ť.
If you are already a member, to submit your entry, go to the Submit page listed above.
- You need fill in the â€śPost URLâ€ť which is the link that takes us directly to the post or site where your submitted picture is located.
- You need to fill in “Your Blog’s Name” which is the name/title of your blog
- You need to fill in “Your Name as you would like it to appear” which is the name you want us to use when writing up your submission’s summary.
- You need to fill in “Dish Name” which is the name of the dish you created.
- You need to fill in “Partner’s Blog’s Name” which is the name of the blog you are partnered with.
- You need to fill is “Sum-up your partner’s dish in 1 phrase” which is where you tell us (in 200 characters or less) what you thought about what you made.
- You need to upload your image.Â (Make sure it has been cropped to 250Ă—250 pixels, or we will crop it to our liking)Â Click on the â€śbrowseâ€ť button and pick the image you want to upload.Â Click the â€śUpload Now!â€ť button.
- You may preview your submission to make sure that all the info you entered is what you mean to send us, then click the â€śSendâ€ť button.
Can I submit photos that donâ€™t have a blog post?
No.Â This event is for those with blogs.Â BUT, if you want to submit other yummy photos that don’t have blog posts, but can be found on the web (they have a url), like on Flickr or Picasa, go to my other site: Rezimo: Recipes & More (www.rezimo.com).Â I will be more than happy to take your submission there!
Can I submit more than one entry?
Yes.Â If you create more than one dish from your partner, please submit them separately.Â If they are all in the image you wish to submit, it is ok to submit once.
When will my photo show-up on TasteandCreate.com?
Moderation may take up to 12 hours, and in some cases longer. Just keep in mind that some of us are in different time zones and have to sleep.Â And, to allow all pictures to have their fare share of time on the front page, pictures will be put in queue (I try for 1 photo an hour – so even if you submitted on time your photo may show up a day or 2 later – so don’t fret!).
Itâ€™s been more than a day (or two) and my picture hasnâ€™t shown up on TasteandCreate.com.Â Why not?
There may be multiple reasons why your photo was not accepted and published:
- image distortion: the image you sent was smaller than 250Ă—250 pixels and stretching it to fit causes distortion (stretched funny) or pixelation (grainy looking).Â Please only send pictures 250Ă—250px and larger.Â When in doubt, send the original size!
- if you are unsure as to where your photo is, please email me at: tasteandcreate [at] rezimo [dot] com
- We will contact you when we notice that your picture is not the right size
I don’t have a picture for my entry b/c…
Please email me and we will work something out.Â tasteandcreate [at] rezimo [dot] com
What does example [at] rezimo [dot] com mean?
Itâ€™s an email address. This is just another way to writing email@example.com